Welcome to the Bitcasa Secure Storage API
- Bitcasa is an encrypted, virtual hard drive in the cloud where users are storing and sharing their life's content.
- The Bitcasa API saves you time by providing a ready-to-use, multi-plaform filesystem for your mobile, web, and desktop apps.
- Developers use Bitcasa to free up local storage, stream HD media, privately share large files, and access content across multiple platforms.
- Bitcasa provides AES-256 encrypted cloud storage that is accessible from any device using a REST API.
- Sign up for a Bitcasa free account here. This will also serve as your login ID for this developer portal.
- Log in and create an app to get your Client ID and Client Secret credentials.
- Read our documentation and SDK code samples (PHP and Java).
- Download one of our many SDKs: iOS, Android, PHP, Python, Java.
API in ActionHere are some great apps that are using the Bitcasa API:
Stream your media anywhere.
Put the cloud in your Inbox.
Collaborate with teams on any file.
Your cloud content dashboard.
All clouds in one place.